Monday 16 June 2008

I'm All Going On A Summer Holiday

Since money and the small matter of me fannying off to S.E. Asia for three weeks in January have prevented me from having a summer holiday this year the Big Chill is all I've got so I am hereby starting to get excited about it. Here are just some of the fantastic line-up that I am particularly excited about:

Alabama 3 unplugged
Âme (Innervisions, Germany)
Asian Dub Foundation Sound System
Ben Goldacre
Beth Orton
Bomb the Bass
Bill Bailey
BUG with Adam Buxton (Adam and Joe)
Cornelius
Daedelus (live)
Fujiya & Miyagi
Greg Wilson
Jilted John
John Hegley
Joe Hot Chip plays Hip Hop feat. Dels
John Shuttleworth
Justin Robertson
DJ Krush (live)
Leonard Cohen
Luke Vibert
Mr Scruff
Múm
Nitin Sawhney DJ set
Norman Jay
Plaid
Portico Quartet
Roisin Murphy
Roots Manuva & DJ MK
Thievery Corporation
Tom Middleton ‘Summer of Love - Classics Set’
Trentmøller Live
Unabombers
Vincent Vincent & the Villians

No comments: